Site Overlay

Are you a renter who lost income?

If you’re a renter who has lost income, are unable to pay increased costs, or are unable to move without significant risk to health, you can declare hardship and protect your family against eviction until May 1, 2021.Tenants should sign and deliver to their landlord a hardship declaration form by Feb 25th, and keep a copy for their record.…/corona/HardshipDeclaration.pdf.

This protection also applies to homeowners facing foreclosure due to financial hardships caused by COVID. Homeowners should sign and deliver to their mortgage lender or other foreclosing parties a hardship declaration form. If you have been provided this form by your mortgage lender or another foreclosing party they must also provide you with a mailing address and e-mail address to which you can return this form.